2009-11-07

forgive me to b like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this time i reallY cant act like shit lah!!!!!
allow me to say something heavy here...
if u ar my frens!!!
pls dun b surprise with wat i abreact!!!

wat the fuck ar u talking abt...
too big to swallow??
then is it too big to sms???
then is it too big to call as class rep???
ok...
u apologive for this dy!!!
but i guess, no, i was very sure that u still dun noe wat u say!!!!

ur fucking comments on my status!!!
i delete it as my pleasure!!!
u dun noe wat i say !!!
so dun ask!!!!
dun comment!!!!
and dun instruct me!!!!

shit!!!
beh tahan lah me!!!!!
wat the hell is this!!!!

pls take wat u want frm me now!!!
i just giv u this apportunity!!!
ur only chance!!!
snatch watever u want from me!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

wei said...

walao

aPpLe oF eYe said...

shocked saw ur post

kuso said...

hmm....
just here is the only space i can abreact and expel...
paiseh lah...
now nothing dy...
just a sudden feeling...

♥zH! wE!♥ said...

cool dwn~~
oways thre 4 u~^^

kuso said...

hmm~~~sorry for thi post...
i wish i can delete it now....

Post a Comment