2010-06-08

IRRITATING?? ANNOYING??? URGH~~~

why i just cant having a nice sleep since i came back here?
cant sleep well for 3 continuous night~~ (nap too)

urghhh~~~

how come i scare of this and that since the start of this semester?
everyday think of this and that!!
its annoying but i just cant stop thinking of it!!!
MUET, PTPTN and the LECTURE CLASSES(its a bit too rush and complicated for me)!!!

urghh~~~

i feel like crying when i saw the wallpaper and screen saver of my hp~~
cos SUJU and DONGHAE's picture was nicely set on my hp screen!!!!
search for their info, news and pic @ listening to their songs are the onli wave that can push me to continue my life recently!!!!

urghh~~~~

some days feel like reluctant to go out for dinner!!!!
i rather stay at home sitting in front of my lappie bt nt wasting time cycle out eat eat eat and cycle bec~~~
i sked no time to revise those breathless notes!!!
bt sometimes think of outing will be another cheerful session for my hush hush life!!
confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urghh~~~

finally i contact one of u today~~
by messaging and msn but not calling~~~
cos i afraid i wil burst out when i hear one of your's voice~~
especially you~~~ MUM!!!!
i scared to phone you coz dun wanna make u worry!!!
but the fact is~~
i really cant stand for this few days life!!!!!!

urgh~~


p/s: MISS YOU ALL SO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!! just give me one more chance to feast the moment with u guys~
i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teardrops falling nw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment