2009-10-26

ipoh-ING...




so glad that we have chance and time...
AND we gathered....
this is my second time went IPOH~~
but this is my first time go somewhere by 'KERETA API'...
^^







me, you, him and him...
all together 4 ...
all together 2 pairs...
all together a pair of gay and 2 innocent girls...**
went to ipoh 
when the clock pointed at 11am++...


 




hear that my SISTA will meet us at IPOH PARADE...
quite surprise(for me)










its really lucky..
we meet our 'destiny bus' on the way to bus station...
although i have no seat and terpaksa to stand at least 10 minutes...
but this feeling...
this experience...
make me wanna flashback to secondary school...
'take bus' is my only way that can back home...
most of the time...


  went for lunch is our first mission...
KOPITIAM...
nice food..
nice drinks..
 nice lighting...






 went for  MOVIE is our second mission... SURROGATES!!!!!!!!!
BRUCE WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!
                              excellent!!!






SING K is surely our third mission...
2 hours time...
RM5 each...
is it worth?????
haha....


SHOP....SHOP....SHOP.... SHOP...


satisfied.....
coz i gt wat i want....
^^

4 comments:

wei said...

i wan gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

♥zH! wE!♥ said...

loz...
nic shirt u get~~^^

kuso said...

kepo liang wei:next time dun go mmu...
come kampar find me...
we go ipoh!!!!

zhi wei: thanks!!!!

kuso said...

HE IS BRUCE WILLIS!!!!!!!!
nt bruce williams~~~
sorry~~~!!!!

Post a Comment