2009-10-18

new ME is here~~

packed jor my luggage...
its midnite 11 sumthing...
tat day is jy's birthday..
i suddenly wan eat burger..
wat a sad and delicious last burger at parit jawa~~

the next morning...
i wake up with swollen eyes..
its 9 am bus goin to kuala lumpur..
there's something "special" happen during tat morning..
there is 2 stubborn ppl and a crazy bus company...
oh ya~~
a law by law driver too...
they really mess up my great saturday morning..

GENTING again on the same day...
went there with my uncle and his family...
i accompany my aunty and her children...
unfortunately tat day cartoon movie nt on show...
we terpaksa go buy indoor theme park ticket~~
but there's not much ppl too...
so~~ 
its a great enjoying moment with them~~




and now...
inside the room...
facing my laptop..
and going to sleep early..
class awaiting for me 2morow...
this is my unique life in kampar...
life study at UTAR~~~
^^

1 comments:

aPpLe oF eYe said...

tat day we wan go find u n ask u go supper together...
we brought cake...
haha...
onli few of us eat onli...
so boring...
add oil in ur study..
wait u come back jus gather again..

Post a Comment