2010-01-08

his MASTER vs. her LITTLE SLAVE

MASTER: hey, u little xxx

SLAVE: hah?? y??

MASTER: how can u ask me y? i am ur master! you just do wat i say...

SLAVE: ok than command me master, i am all urs...

MASTER: just for this moment or forever? i prefer the second one!

SLAVE: hua2, we should have a trial run first.

MASTER: are u serious? ok, its my decision nw. Allow me to command, you, little xxx, u ar so smelly today.So, wash urself as clean as possible!

SLAVE: i bathe dy master.why did u find me smelly in campus today master?

MASTER: coz when u walk by me i feel dizzy. thats y i conclude that u ar smelly!

SLAVE: do i really stink master?

MASTER: tel u slave, u smeel stink today.

SLAVE: ok i admit today i was smelly. i will do anything for u, let i be dirty and indecent.


*p/s: i noe u ar fine with your performance. ya, i really wish to see it LIVE...if u nt mind.....
        i just cant tel u how i feel today, coz u wil turn around and i sure wil stand alone here....
       so....its nice to be fren instead of saying out whats inside my mind.
       BUT if u think other way round one day, please tel me!!! i would like to hear it vli much...
       coz i wil safe during that moment!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment