2010-01-13

layan????~~~

hohoho~~~
open a forum for my disaster...
their advises and suggestions make me wanna cry...
her certainly predicttion makes me feel shrink...

ya...
very obviously,,,
i was trying to hide from looking into your eyes,
today...

coz
honestly
i cant look into ur eyes
with pure feelings...
if
 i look into ur eyes with mine which is complicated...
i think i wil burst...
rigth in front of u...

so,
i try to talk with fren,
laugh with them,
acting didnt see u,
like wat u say
purposely nt layan u...

coz i was trying to control myself
frm thinking u, missing u,hugging u and kissing u....
this is wat i dreamt off before,
just right b4 u say no......

it is unfair to me if i dun noe the reason of urs
but i jus let u go
stream on my face
when u say the words which hurt me well

well~~~
i think acting to be frendly is the only way
to be a simple fren again with u...
but this is the hardest way for me...
coz it stop me frm thinking abt u~~

p/s: U TREAT ME VERY NICE,
      very well,,,,and this make me wants and hopes more and more~~~!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment