2010-01-23

lov-INg---------------------diet-ING

this is the time for demi soh kuso to study...
while she is studying hard,
she also starving hard...

she knows this is not the way to survive...
as this will only torture her stomach..

she realize this is not the way to live..
but to be more fit and skinny..
this is her leading road....

war is coming
its neither not too far nor too near
it falls on next friday...
which means it is coming after exactly 5 more days...

dear biology II
please allow me to love u greatly...
because you are my first love among SIX....

dear mathematics II
please do not playing trick with me...
i know you very well before
so allow me to know you well this time...

dear chemistry II
you are the most thorny one for me among the SIX...
i tried to understand you well last semester
and had tried to pay more attention for you during your show time..
so i do not wish to see the same ending as my mid-term1&2...

dear public speaking
you are my lovin...(presentation was syok)
but you are once my nightmare during mid-term
miss any part of you make me fell badly..
so i wont let you make me feel sick again...

dear programming
i was thinking before :"why i need to take this IT subject"
but after i meet you
i know i need to understand you
because you give me a shinning strike in mid-term(coursework mark)
hope in final also..

dear writing for science
you frightened me as i've been propose to bar this sem....
i know i can handle you nicely...
as you are one of my handling language...
do it well and JUST FOR YOU!!

p/s: DEMI SOH KUSO wanna maintain her FIRST SEMESTER's GPA!!!!!

belive that she can do it!!!!

1 comments:

Vi@n said...

U can do it de~DEMI SOH~XD~kambateh

Post a Comment