2010-01-11

this is KUSO's grand total~~~feelings~~~

since the day u and me....talk with each other nakedly~~
i wonder why and how WE can act like this...
we looks just like simple fren
or even worst,,,, coursemate
whenever we meet...
just a simple HI or hello....

 whenever passby each other...
we both just act like air~~
treat each other like stranger~~

i cant sure is it u my slave,
who giv me the answer...
 who suggest to have a trial run....

i cant sure is it u my dear fren,
who quit the addicted xxx just bcoz of the smell...

the most i cant sure is,
is it u,
is it u the one who give me the every response...




or

the truth is.......

KUSO IS AGAIN,,,,FOOLING AROUND????!!!!

p/s: simple answer like yes or no is just enough~~~for me~~

1 comments:

kuso said...

freaking out!!!!

Post a Comment